fot

[Fot] Race car for sale

To: "fot@autox.team.net Triumph' Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Race car for sale
From: Duncan Charlton <duncan.charlton54@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 19:50:08 -0600
See my Austin Craigslist ad to see more about the flat-radiator 1952 Morgan
Plus 4 (Triumph TR engine) which I've been running in the preservation class
with CVAR for the last three years.  The car has some racing history from the
1950s but I haven't been able to connect all the dots to confirm all of the
details.  Ready to race.  Limited slip 3.7:1 axle, Moss gearbox (close-ratio;
all Plus 4s have that), best laps so far in the 2:10's at Texas World
Speedway.  Engine is strong and reliable but pretty mild.

Craigslist ad: http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/4236742835.html

If the link is not seen above, go to Austin Craigslist and use item number
4236742835

Duncan Charlton
Elgin, TX
fot@autox.team.net