fot

Re: [Fot] Light pressure plates?

To: TR4 Tony <tr4.tony@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Light pressure plates?
From: jkhagen@charter.net
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 11:40:50 -0500 (EST)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Tony,  AP clutches does show clutch/disc for TR4A-5-6  does not mention
DST design I like.  DS=Diaphram Style- T= Tab construction.  Checking
further. John Hagen            FYI--DST construction Is
lighter/straighter and doesn ot stack tolerances like the riveted cover
style.[from and old clutch builder]