fot

[Fot] Fwd: Quick question....are the intake/exhaust configurations the s

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Quick question....are the intake/exhaust configurations the same GT6/TR6?
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 10:46:10 -0600
FOT

Thanks for all of the kind replies. I think I have the information that I
need.

It turns out that this is useful information to many folks.

If we had some one like TerriAnn, that would do a spreadsheet on the six
cylinder configurations, like she did on the wet sleeve engines.......it would
be great archival information for the six cylinder crowd. Maybe some has done
this?

As always...whadda group.   Thanks, again!

Joe A

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
> Date: December 17, 2013 at 8:51:51 AM CST
> To: 'Joe Alexander' <n197tr4@cs.com>
> Subject: FW: [Fot] Quick question....are the intake/exhaust configurations
the same GT6/TR6?

> Interesting.  I must have just gotten lucky.

Behalf Of Mark J Bradakis

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive