fot

[Fot] Season Finally at Roebling Roads Raceway with the VDCA

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Season Finally at Roebling Roads Raceway with the VDCA
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 09:17:52 -0600
Cc: Robert Deanes <deanesr@uncw.edu>
This comes from Rob Deanes.....for some reason it did not make it onto the FOT
list when he posted it. Thanks Rob!

even in the light rain. We had a total of 100 entrees  not counting the BMW
crowd and of that we had 3 TR-4s and 4 Spitfires, one Spitfire ended in going
home on Saturday due to loseing third gear but the rest of us ran on with very
little problems at all, a good showing for the Triumph racers. Saturday night
the VDCA feed us all with pig, oysters, beer, and wine with a great time to be
had by all. Thanks goes to Mike Jackson for making this all happen with all
his efforts.

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive