fot

Re: [Fot] Push Rod Length

To: Greg And Alison Blake <ablake2@austin.rr.com>, Duncan Charlton <duncan.charlton54@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Push Rod Length
From: John Wagner <j.wags63@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 07:35:08 -0800 (PST)
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net Triumph' Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Joe

google Rocker Geometry by Jim Miller, It is wealth of Information. It
explains were the rocker arm should be in relation to the valve and the rocker
shaft at half lift. It is a lot of reading , but after you go through it a
couple of times, it will click , and you think, "OK" I get it.

John Wagner
Just the wrench
PS Have a Marry Christmas.

On Thursday, December 19, 2013