fot

[Fot] Ken Knight in Triumph World

To: Friends of Triumph <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Ken Knight in Triumph World
From: Shawn Frank <my71spit13@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 17:54:40 -0800 (PST)
I wrote an article for Triumph World Magazine consisting of race coverage for
the Kastner Cup a couple months ago. Somehow, the credit for the win went to
Ken Knight, but the car was not correct on the last part. It was correct in the
other parts of the article, but the announcement of his win stated that he
drove a '71 TR6 (Sam Halkias's?). I quickly called Simon Goldsworthy (Editor of
Triumph World) about the mistake and he said they would run a correction in the
next issue.

I just received the latest issue and instead of them running a correction, they
gave Ken a full page about the Kastner Cup winning TR4! Very nice Ken. I am
glad that worked out. My apologies again for the mix up. Great read!

Shawn FrankEditor, Spitfire & GT6 Magazine
Owner, Continued Legacy
Admin, North American Triumphs (Facebook)
Member, Friends of Triumph/NASS/IowaBCC
Driver, Drive Away Cancer Iowa
515-339-4228
fot@autox.team.net