fot

[Fot] Wheel Spacers. It's a go. Interesting. TR3-6 1/16ths thickness.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Wheel Spacers. It's a go. Interesting. TR3-6 1/16ths thickness.
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 09:40:39 -0600
FOT,

After agreeing to do a short run of thin wheel spacers, for one FOT, we have
enough interest to proceed.

Five sets, so far.

Check in, if you are interested, to make sure there is enough produced.

Right now, it is a one time run for a special request. Not terribly difficult,
because most of the work has been done already. Happy to do it....at least
Sean agreed to it.

But we have to admit we are surprised at the need for thinner spacers. We are
getting indications that the FF guys need them, too. (Spitfire/GT6 Hubs)

Any insights on this?

Thanks!

Joe Alexander
Sean Alexander