fot

Re: [Fot] Christian Marx to be featured in Burt Levy's next VMS Column

To: N197TR4@cs.com, tr4racing@googlemail.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Christian Marx to be featured in Burt Levy's next VMS Column
From: peter.bulkowski@mercedes-benz.ca
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 21:39:29 +0000
Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
In German you could translate this to
Bleifuss @ Leadfoot or Raser @ Racer

----- Original Message -----
From: Joe Alexander [mailto:n197tr4@cs.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 09:51 PM W. Europe Standard Time
To: MadMarx <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Cc: <fot@autox.team.net> <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Christian Marx to be featured in Burt Levy's next VMS
Column

"Spurs".......is the cowboy term.

"Hot Shoe", in the US is usually more complimentary of driver than not.

You certainly deserve it. First time on the track, first time in the car, and
high HP. This makes you a quick study and a hot shoe.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648
The-vintage-racer.com
Gasketinnovations.com
Cell:  319.464.4711

> On Jan 5, 2014, at 2:38 PM, "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Joe,
>
> we have in German the Term: HeiCsporn.
> HeiC = hot
> Sporn = is that metal part on cowboy boots (spore?)
>
> But HeiCsporn describes a young man who drives very wild, like the F1
driver
> Grosjean .
> Mad people, which I hopefully not one of.
>
> Cheers
> Chris
>
> -----UrsprC<ngliche Nachricht-----

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/bulkowskip@mercedes-benz.ca

If you are not the addressee, please inform us immediately that you have
received this e-mail by mistake, and delete it. We thank you for your
support.