fot

Re: [Fot] Braille battery

To: Jaxon Racing <jaxonracing@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Braille battery
From: Allen Washatko <awashatko@wi.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 18:08:42 -0500
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Just installed one. 17 lbs and 720 cold cranking amps. Nicely
fabricated. You can buy their aluminum battery hold down bracket also
well made. Just came back from Road America and it performed
flawlessly. I run an alternator so no problem with charging. Would
highly recommend the Braille based on my recent experience. The only
advice is to figure out how you will run your battery leads and then
buy the battery configuration that fits your layout (location of POS
and NEG terminals). Also, the battery hold down is universal which
they don't mention in the literature. I got mine from Summit and they
had a discount coupon. Shipping was free.

Good luck.

Allen