fot

Re: [Fot] HSR at Mid-Ohio

To: Michael Moore <mmoore@mtmcpafirm.com>,Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] HSR at Mid-Ohio
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com> d.outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 13:22:55 -0500
I've raced with HSR before, although not at Mid-Ohio.  I don't see a
problem running with them.  They tend to do more "festival" type of
events - high dollar, possibly limited track time.  They do have a
bit of a reputation for somewhat rougher / more aggressive driving
than someone like VDCA, but I've not found their events any worse in
that regard.

Mid-Ohio is a cool track.  Was fun watching Indy Cars run there.

Tony Drews