fot

Re: [Fot] Last Weekend at The Ridge

To: Jim Norlin <norlinengineering@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Last Weekend at The Ridge
From: "Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 11:06:45 -0700
Cc: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Thanks Jim and Patty.  Very nice driving, except for my miserable attempt
at stopping a spin. m My video shows my hands going a;; over the place --
no wonder I went right.  Our lap times behind Charly [Red TR6] were in the
2:09-2:11 time frame.  On the lap after the spin I did a 2:07.  Just could
not figure out how to get around him.  Really lousy start by me --
 couldn't see the stater till I moved way left and created quite a hole for
Charly who did see the flag and got a jump on me.  got to learn to "own"
the track a little more as I should have moved left directly on his tail
after the pass.  Once I do some editing I will post my spin -- and the nice
catch I make at lap later at the entrance to turn 3.  I did spin a rod
bearing on lap nine leading to a broken rod.  The smoke you see from me is
actually oil dropson the header coming from a not quite tight enough
fitting for where I plumb the accusump to the oil lines.

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive