fot

[Fot] FW:

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] FW:
From: "Kenneth Knight" <kknight@klaenv.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 09:19:31 -0700
TR-250 for sale.  This car is owned by my good friend Glenn Carlino.  I
helped him find it in the early 90' in California, where is was owned by a
Moss Motors guy.  The car (located in Cleveland) has been very well cared
for and never been driven a day in winter weather.  If anyone is looking for
a very clean, unrestored TR-250 this is it!

Cheers, Ken