fot

Re: [Fot] Bob Wismer's TR4 racecar...

To: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Bob Wismer's TR4 racecar...
From: cudapilot@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 22:31:00 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net, paulricco@att.net
Thread-index: 2zrzcQLzVKzCH4cScPf37B6LXOHW7Q== s=q20140121; t=1409178781; bh=StteWgNOjqhC+ZR2uC2q9NE4ECdG+gmiHucLFiKvRzI=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=Ps02B1/DFUC9IpWGZPgX9eM86xBvHs5pqET9XWiUMK/FIs2Ox8AIjZyIfeLzDwMNw woWhBrts008fk4WbzhWIiHRGIc02pxdLQ1FPQLZkne7i4b6IFcvuOvNrbl4oepHAFa oXXZw5LuAAzwFa3CtutSXFEmUJSoSUfAAq3JVuFpaN18BEb8ubKaxBO+wSwHSsS6Xz b7tyge5FgnRmG43KYmHEzAqONm43+EvqPR5OJ/ORLgJtPdS80E68aHR7+hFhj1QEnA MEzpf13K9bnA8+fbACCN+LXwtQfuaOXvmD80LAXCuhHBswyXir1jQFvMLApVHS/L2Z vOtvVZU5ZiC+A==
It's good to hear that Bob's car will still be local and most importantly will
be raced.B  I don't know who else from the FOT contigent will be at Elkhart
Lake in a few weeks but I will be up there along wth Jason 'GT6' Ostrowski.B
We won't have the GT6'sB as they are still recovering from GrattanB - we're
campaigning the Cheetah that weekend.B  Paul - we'll be in the north paddock
and will be happy to help you however we can.B  Welcome and congrats on owning
a piece of FOT history.
Brian Garcia
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 GT6+B  #69