fot

Re: [Fot] Carb spacers & velocity stack lengths

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Carb spacers & velocity stack lengths
From: malaboge@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 16:11:35 -0400 (EDT)
snip
One could say I've done a little work on my manifold.
Specifically welded the snott out of it and created the proper
taper to the
runners.
snip

I too did a bit of "adding material" to an intake and got
put on the trailer at an event back in the day! Luckily
I brought another
unmodified intake as I knew this was going to be a "verbal" confrontation at
least.

What clubs are allowing this sort of mods?  Around here (Nor Cal)
the clubs adhere to the old SCCA rules...
isn't that sort of the definition
of vintage?

Nick in Nor Cal
fot@autox.team.net