fot

Re: [Fot] Lime Rock Crash

To: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Lime Rock Crash
From: Don Marshall <dmar823@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 15:29:48 -0400
Cc: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
I have always wondered if the HANS was really useful at relatively low
speeds like a prewar MG might run at.  I found a link to a video showing a
real time comparison between someone wearing a HANS and someone not wearing
one, in the same car in the same low speed incident. I guess I'll keep
wearing mine (actually the Simpson, but its supposed to do the same thing
plus give some side to side protection).  Don

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g40YatgE_CE&feature=youtu.be

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive