fot

[Fot] Triumph TR3 Sonoma HoD 9 3 14 - YouTube

To: Friends of Friends of Triumph <Fot@autox.team.net> s=q20140121; t=1410281907; bh=0EEe8Kd5I/pfTwbj+DYH1jtHeaPYPKPGz2xOdGsS3Lk=; h=Received:Received:From:Content-Type:Subject:Date:Message-Id:To: Mime-Version; b=NO7M3DF3HT5WPlM2TfkC4TjfOjQ1AggKpHKQGE6WXtiBfqSg+h8tWvaXbcGOsG95J SKmWRsV5g0IJd7ZNpeEh1wYPdUl249kMQZjuMv5N/OLwNo0u0LCgD3J0OMCaLPcjOn LoI2TDrLYat3A7lTvYDBrz7cmbSSajGYimKNafKtOt4A4++hICWYkTIVVltteQtbda bLT7r8WS2NZIR3OKdqJtbYrvAR+voOrOQjYvjEBbloGukyjf76CpudQy0MqGKYrieB usbMkFaoKG6kwAJ4ffgPX7LofgRVCrE0Q1DDJfRpuvhdw6RqQ0xFBI/ut+0HuqXsqI IsV3SoWS2rTzA==
Subject: [Fot] Triumph TR3 Sonoma HoD 9 3 14 - YouTube
From: Dave Hogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 09:58:26 -0700
Hello Friends,
Here is a video from the track day with Hooked on Driving at Sonoma Raceway
last Wednesday.
I wish I had videoed the earlier sessions.
After posting a 2:05 lap time in the 3rd session and keeping much faster
machines behind me, I turned things down a bit for the 4th and 5th sessions
and let a few by.  These guys had some difficulty in the twisty bits, but of
course could blow my doors on the straights.
Hooked on Driving provides a great track day with five 20-25 minute sessions
per group.  I'd highly recommend the organization to anyone for testing and
practice.
Group D is open passing and other groups are point by.  I felt that group B,
Advanced Intermediate, would hold a good pace without getting in the way of
Ferrari 458s, Porsche GT3s and the few NASCARS running in C and D groups.

Please enjoy,
Dave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxdxnSnJRBY
fot@autox.team.net