fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup 2016 "West Coast"

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2016 "West Coast"
From: Joe Alexander <n197tr4@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 08:54:00 -0500
FOT,

2015 Kastner Cup is progressing nicely for Summit Point in May. Scott Janzen
is doing the heavy lifting and others are working on the myriad of details.

However, it is time to start thinking and discussing the Kastner Cup for 2016.
We have couple of ideas in the venue bucket. We need more ideas, and a someone
to "champion" the cause.

All ideas will be reviewed carefully and thoughtfully with Kas, who ultimately
makes the final decision.

Please submit to me, either privately, or in a public forum as you wish.

Thank you very much.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648