fot

Re: [Fot] Steering Racks - Update

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Steering Racks - Update
From: Jason Sukey <jsukey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 10:29:55 -0400
If anyone is able to determine what the manufacturer's fix is, or what the
DIY reinforcement is to the affected racks may be; please share with the
list.  I went back to the stock rack on my GT6, would like to find a way to
safely use the my existing quick rack that's now collecting dust.

Thanks,
Jason