fot

[Fot] Pertronix Ignitor

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Pertronix Ignitor
From: Michael Moore <mmoore@mtmcpafirm.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 10:39:40 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Running Pertronix Ignitor in Lucas 45DE4 distributor without vacuum advance.

I noticed that the breaker plates it is mounted on have been welded so that
the unit will not move since the there is no vacuum unit to connect the bottom
plate to.

Is anybody familiar with this modification?

My question is, when putting in new Pertronix, does it matter exactly which
position it is in when I weld plates, that is, left or right movement relative
to cam?

Thanks
Mike

Michael T. Moore, CPA