fot

Re: [Fot] Joe@the-vintage-racer.com

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Joe@the-vintage-racer.com
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 17:14:17 -0600
Joe Alexander wrote:
> FOT
>
> Mark was not fond of my AOL/Compuserve subscription, so now I have a Gmail
> based address.  This is a test to see if it works. The AOL based address
> wasn't working out.

AOL has always been problematic, and trust me, not only for Team.Net. Hope this
works out.

On a side note, spent a bit of time working on Team.Net today. Brought back the
forums, though
there might be some missing posts. The latest backup of that data got trashed
during the break
ins and power surges a while back.  What fun.

But the overpaid, underworked chump behind the curtain does manage to get
something
useful done once in a while.  Check out the forum with the link below. I enjoy
looking
at the old pictures in the land speed forum from the salt flats.

mjb.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive