fot

Re: [Fot] Sad news for the TRIUMPH community...

To: yellow04 <yellow04@tr4racer.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Sad news for the TRIUMPH community...
From: Paul Ricco <paulricco@att.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 21:06:54 -0500
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
We are also very sad to hear this news. We only got to know Bob recently while
working through the process of purchasing his TR4. Bob was a gentlemen through
the entire process and we will miss hearing from him. His family and friends
are in our thoughts and prayers. Paul and Emily Ricco

Sent from my iPhone