fot

Re: [Fot] 6 cylinder race videos

To: R. John Lye <rjl@gt-classics.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] 6 cylinder race videos
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 10:14:59 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
THREADJACK WARNING...

I am next to positive that I have video of JK at that event and I def.
have video of Vicky's "event".

Hearing JK's car and then talking to him at the VTR car show convinced me
to build Khartu.

c ya,
rml
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive