fot

Re: [Fot] 6 cyl. Videos

To: mckearn2@gmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] 6 cyl. Videos
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 09:44:02 -0400
Full-name: BillDentin
In a message dated 10/18/2014 12:59:35 AM Central Daylight Time,
mckearn2@gmail.com writes:

> Hey all.
>   Thank you to those who posted or linked video. I love it. That hill
> climb
> looks like a blast too. I've never seen one before. Anything like that in
> the  central Midwest?

I do not know of any still running.  VSCDA used to run Hill Climbs at both
Lake Geneva and Janesville.  The Janesville event was held as a tribute to
an annual event that used to be held back in the 1950s.  But alas, they had
to stop holding them because it was impossible to 'control the crowd'.
Spectators who wanted to watch up close were a potential disaster waiting to
happen.

Bill Dentinger
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com