fot

Re: [Fot] Fwd: Triumph GT6 Race Car, SCCA, lots of parts

To: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: Triumph GT6 Race Car, SCCA, lots of parts
From: Greg And Alison Blake <ablake2@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 12:40:04 -0500
Cc: Scott Booth <ssou_32@yahoo.com>, "<fot@autox.team.net>" <fot@autox.team.net>
Kind of what I was thinking but I don't know too much about GT6s.

Thanks for the feedback.

> On Oct 28, 2014, at 11:17 AM, Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
wrote:

> Good news and bad news. What is there looks pretty stout an well done. And
it seems to have some pretty advanced developement and trick custom stuff. as
well as lots of decent parts. but there's lots of stuff missing that is going
to turn in to lots of $ and lots of work for a guy you are trying to corrupt.
> Its a great looking project if he's got some deep pockets to get it up to
snuff. It is listed as "vintage" and EP. But for your CVAR group there's many
things that go way beyond vintage regs. This is a good car for a someone that
wants to go crazy with some more modern developement. That being said, I like
it. but its well on its way to being an SCCA car where but it's a long way off
from being (and) it will cost lots to become competitive. So its neat and a
cool "super production"  but not exactly an entry level project in my opinion.
and presently I don't see a great place for this to run. I would love to have
it in my garage but its on its way towards a pretty advanced classification
that is ready for more expensive steroids.
> If you want you buddy to enjoy the hobby of race car driving quickly, this
is probably not the car for him.
<ablake2@austin.rr.com> wrote:
>> Anyone know this car?  Gotta a buddy I am trying to corrupt.
>>

>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>> > From: "Blake, Gregory S" <greg.blake@atkinsglobal.com>
>> > Date: October 28, 2014 at 9:50:00 AM CDT
>> > To: Greg and Alison Blake <ablake2@austin.rr.com>
>> > Subject: Triumph GT6 Race Car, SCCA, lots of parts
>> >

>> > http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/4711892956.html
>> >

>> > This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright
protected.
>> If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
>> strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
>> stated in this communication shall be legally binding.
>> >
>> > The ultimate parent company of the Atkins Group is WS Atkins plc.
Registered
>> in England No. 1885586. Registered Office Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road,
Epsom,

http://www.atkinsglobal.com/site-services/group-company-registration-details