fot

Re: [Fot] Working insane amounts of time to run a particular stint (of m

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Working insane amounts of time to run a particular stint (of much less time)
From: Jim Norlin <norlinengineering@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 18:10:36 -0800
References: <20141023033303.0BDCD2580B2E@autox.team.net> s=q20140121; t=1415067036; bh=BOQtAIWfD91iC0bVWAf8ZLdLyXTSq9nB7PfpB1tduxA=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=vGlSngqCkL4UMa7khtXcE9ZjqhdGbvs99jSNZGJDaEPMxK3RFaASVuKzCcsShtvlS tUDPqfdlJNifQyoJl1IhQCD2T5ywzJM3OU/Lqw6+fdLJ1rogDf0pAtWqb2C6bj4v6M 1D++bx5dvBP2FvZJZQFOF2MY8TBoeOqj1PzIzZSufEmWDopQy2gXWe9BWDLQhrGZNE mOvtUFfONhCTzFC16EzI4se/MXm6RgocfN58LLRrYXdD1d6Kol4wrUGQYWaSKp4mSu LBjQDVKHLHLjj2RYML4OOSSC/NqcAZ7sYgcQTfYjubM3/nEaylGSrxSnyCJHUVC/oQ 2ZBSzzrI2negA==
Catching up on old e-mails.  Back in the '80's I had a sports racer I
built out of a Titan Formula Ford.  I had a friend that came over every
Saturday and worked on the car with me, year round.  Not counting the
time it took to build the car in the first place, I once calculated that
we spent 100 man hours on the car for every hour on track.  Can't do a
similar comparison on the Spit, since I'm no longer building engines or
gearboxes, but I do know my dad used to spend a lot of time in front of
the tv with his golf clubs and polish.