fot

Re: [Fot] Looking for a good home...

To: "Bill Tobin" <william.tobin31@verizon.net>,"Fot" <fot-bounces@autox.team.net>,BillDentin@aol.com,"Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Looking for a good home...
From: jason@multivintage.com
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 21:43:20 +0000
Ha!
I'm one of the youngest of all ya'll and probably have more records than all of
FoT combined. I haven't counted in a while but its lt is many, many thousands.
Early childhood memories of sitting inside my dad's GT6 racecar listening to
Cream "Disraeli Gears"...
And my mind simply melted toward a fantastic journey of vintage pursuit.
Cars, toys, records, memorabilia from days gone by...
Its my job, my hobby, my passion.
The funny thing is, there is only one thing that surpasses my love for vintage
objects and the stories that go along with 'em.
Its the sound I hear playing the soundtrack in my mind as I'm blasting around
the track in my harmonic/demonic GT6 race cars.
In fact, lately; I have no regrets selling some of my most prized possesions
(some I thought I would never give up)
To fuel the experience of charging through the gears with that music of the
motor filling up my head.
That sound and feeling, my friends, is as close as you can get to "out of this
world"... wraping all those moments into one totally awesome vibration of sound.
So yes Bill, theres at least a couple of "vintage guys" out here, (I'm 42)
And thanks But I already have the "Grand Prix of Gibraltar"

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T