fot

Re: [Fot] Fuel Safe woe

To: fot@autox.team.net reip=0.000, cl=1, cld=1, fgs=0
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fuel Safe woe
From: "don@dcphotos.com" <don@dcphotos.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 16:36:34 -0600
Thanks to all for the help with this. Have a couple of choices now.

One thing I want to say about this list is sometimes, something said in
passing can make so much difference.
Rick Parent happen to add this line to a comment he made:

"Its a good thing Fuel Safe puts the holes in the corners of the box or else
we would never find the leak, major fire hazard.

After reading that, it seems obvious why those holes are there.

Funny thing is when I saw the hole in the corners of the tank, I thought to
myself, Im gonna want to get that seam welded up.
I did think one of the holes looked manufactured but the other one where the
gas leaked was covered in goo from the bladder and I just
thought it had corroded.

Anyway, you never know how something like that comment can help someone else.

Again, my thanks to all,
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive