fot

[Fot] Parts from Wismer's stash

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Parts from Wismer's stash
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com> {sentby:smtp auth 173.31.234.34 authed with tony@tonydrews.com}
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 12:48:37 -0600
I have some parts from Bob Wismer's estate that I'd like to turn into
cash for the family.  I thought I'd mention them here before trying
to go the e-bay route.

Detroit Locker diff for TR-3/4/6 - had a failed Ring and Pinion and
has some gouges on the outside.  One of the Ring bolt holes has some
damage, the rest of them look fine.  Bearing surfaces look
good.  Marked as "good" on the box, and I believe it - most of the
marks are cosmetic.  These are hard to come by.

Qty 2 10" Alfin rear brake drums.  Despite being aluminum with big
ol' fins on them they are surprisingly heavy.  Seem rare as hens teeth too.

Qty 1 72 spoke wire wheel, painted, used, splines seem to be in
decent shape, haven't measured the rim width yet.  Has an old
Firestone tire on it which I need to have dismounted.

Set of 4 brand new AE Hepolite 83mm pistons complete with 4 piston
rings (has the lower oil control ring).  Certainly not a race item
but maybe a resto item for a TR2/3?  These seem likely to need to go to e-bay.

New LUK TR-4 stock clutch disk.

Make me a fair offer on these and help Bob's estate (and spare me
from e-bay!)  :)

Cheers, Tony Drews
tony@tonydrews.com
fot@autox.team.net