fot

Re: [Fot] First laps in my new TR6

To: Bob Kramer <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] First laps in my new TR6
From: John Hasty <jhasty@mhc-law.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 04:07:57 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Too bad....had my left souls

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 17, 2014, at 9:39 PM, "Bob Kramer"

Yes , it will close next May. The last vintage race will be in February. We
would love for FOT to come and race with us . It is preseason got most folks
.

Feb. 20-22, 2015        Spring Drivers School & Races
Cooper/Lotus Pablo Gonzalez Memorial Challenge
(Final race at TWS)     Texas World
Speedway<http://www.texasworldspeedway.com/>

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 17, 2014, at 8:21 PM, John Hasty

Bob is TWS closing?  Have fond memories of hauling from Charlotte to run M C
races there.  My last race there was with the # 2 plate and a teenager named
Feddy Spencer showed up.  Needless to say # 2 is where I finished!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 17, 2014, at 7:43 PM,

Thanks to Dave Foreman, racing here in his Porsche 914, I can watch some of
the first two races I completed in the TR6 I bought from Sam Halkias. This is
the ex-Mark Gerdes TR6 that Sam reworked into a "vintage" car; his definition,
not one agreed to by most vintage club's. The car is outstanding but will need
a 3:45 rear gear to take advantage of the straights and keep the rev's down.
It was quite a treat to drive this car on a track I have raced as a momentum
driver, attacking where I once carried speed.

First racing laps in the TR6.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNmXAZFtZ84

Second Race, same result.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fVlozw55bM

Thanks Sam and Dave (yeah, I said that......)

Bob Kramer

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/jhasty@mhc-law.com