fot

[Fot] FW: TR4 Rack in a TR3

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] FW: TR4 Rack in a TR3
From: "Marcel Van Mulders" <van.mulders.marcel@telenet.be>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 19:13:56 +0100
Van: Marcel Van Mulders [mailto:van.mulders.marcel@telenet.be]
Verzonden: dinsdag 18 november 2014 19:10
Aan: 'EDWARD BARNARD'
Onderwerp: RE: [Fot] TR4 Rack in a TR3

I once used a TR7 rack in my TR3 : it was possible to swap drop links from a
TR6 to the TR7 rack and get the correct length of these drop links to avoid
bump steer (length of the drop links should be about 19.5 cm,but correct
length alone is not enough, the rack has to be located in the right position
: trial and error works well enough.
Marcel