fot

Re: [Fot] TR4 lifter source

To: toodamnfunky@comcast.net,fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR4 lifter source
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com> t>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 10:44:30 -0600
We tested some from BPNW years ago and they were fine as far as
hardness.  I run their lifters.  However I can't buy their
"performance" onces because someone has decided to grind a bevel
around the outside edge, reducing the diameter running against the
cam.  If you run a cam that doesn't require full diameter those are
OK too, though.

Tony Drews