fot

[Fot] GT40? lifters for TR6

To: Friends <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] GT40? lifters for TR6
From: Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 19:39:50 -0800

--001a11c2d7d4681b49050c07af07

Not sure I have the reference correct.  These are special lifters that came
with my car [which came without an engine.  I believe they are intended to
be the cream of the crop in lifters, but also require reboring the lifter
tubes.  At any rate, I have a set to sell.

Would appreciate any feedback on what they are and are worth.  I can send
p[ictures on request, and can, if needed, measure them.

--001a11c2d7d4681b49050c07af07

serif;font-size:small">Not sure I have the reference correct.=C2=A0 These a=
re special lifters that came with my car [which came without an engine.=C2=
=A0 I believe they are intended to be the cream of the crop in lifters, but=
 also require reboring the lifter tubes.=C2=A0 At any rate, I have a set to=
 sell.</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:georgia,serif=
;font-size:small"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-fami=
ly:georgia,serif;font-size:small">Would appreciate any feedback on what the=
y are and are worth.=C2=A0 I can send p[ictures on request, and can, if nee=
ded, measure them.</div></div>

--001a11c2d7d4681b49050c07af07--

--===============3889535091707965502==

fot@autox.team.net