fot

[Fot] American Racing Libra Wheels

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] American Racing Libra Wheels
From: Joe Boruch via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 03:07:18 GMT
Full-name: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
--===============1732157647964523096==

----__JWM__J39d6155d.6de62f30S.49f20babM

I have a set of four 15x6 American Racing Libra wheels that I am looking=
 to sell and figured that I would offer them to FOT members, before list=
ing them on Ebay.  They have not been raced on since probably in the 198=
0's. Black centers and unpainted outer rims.  Need cleaning or polishing=
.  2 of them have been repaired where a spoke meets the center.  They ha=
ve been raced on since the repairs.  They are likely magnesium, since th=
ey are quite light.   Not sure what they are worth - make me a reasonabl=
e offer.  I can send pictures to those interested. Wheels are in Connect=
icut.  Joe(B)

NetZero now offers 4G mobile broadband. Sign up now.
http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=3DNZINTISP0512T4GOUT1

----__JWM__J39d6155d.6de62f30S.49f20babM

 am looking to sell and figured that I would offer them to FOT members, =
before listing them on Ebay. &nbsp;They have not been raced on since pro=
ted outer rims. &nbsp;Need cleaning or polishing. &nbsp;2 of them have b=
een repaired where a spoke meets the center. &nbsp;They have been raced =
on since the repairs. &nbsp;They are likely magnesium, since they are qu=
h - make me a reasonable offer. &nbsp;I can send pictures to those inter=
)</div></html>
now offers 4G mobile broadband. Sign up now.</a></p>

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1732157647964523096==--