fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup Tee shirts/dinner PayPal payments: IMPORTANT

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Tee shirts/dinner PayPal payments: IMPORTANT
From: "J.C. Hassall via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 11:59:22 -0500

--089e011766d3bd81d5050e5a3943

Folks,

When using PayPal to pay for tee shirts and/or dinners, please use the
"Send Money To Friends or Family" function.  The PP fees for "Goods and
Services" are killing us.

For folks who pay by check, I will hold the checks until I have to pay for
the shirts, so pls don't worry if your checks don't clear right away.

tnx

jim

--089e011766d3bd81d5050e5a3943

 tee shirts and/or dinners, please use the &quot;Send Money To Friends or F=
amily&quot; function.=C2=A0 The PP fees for &quot;Goods and Services&quot; =
he checks until I have to pay for the shirts, so pls don&#39;t worry if you=
iv>

--089e011766d3bd81d5050e5a3943--

--===============3860019351125267100==

fot@autox.team.net