fot

[Fot] tuftrided rocker shaft finish

To: FOT list <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] tuftrided rocker shaft finish
From: Jason Sukey via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 10:24:19 -0400

--001a11c11de66bf8b90511b91287

I'm installing a new rocker shaft in the GT6 - Heavy Duty tuftrited shaft
from BPNW-
After cleaning, there is still a gray matte finish on the surface.  I'm
wondering if I should polish this to a finer finish or if this finish is
helping to retain oil.  I'm leaning towards polishing to as smooth as
possible, but am looking for any experience with this from the list.

Thank you,

Jason Sukey

--001a11c11de66bf8b90511b91287

e GT6 - Heavy Duty tuftrited shaft from BPNW- <br></div>After cleaning, the=
re is still a gray matte finish on the surface.=C2=A0 I&#39;m wondering if =
I should polish this to a finer finish or if this finish is helping to reta=
in oil.=C2=A0 I&#39;m leaning towards polishing to as smooth as possible, b=

--001a11c11de66bf8b90511b91287--

--===============4124981799891695001==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com