fot

[Fot] Stanford Photo Collection

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Stanford Photo Collection
From: Bob Kramer via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 17:29:56 +0000
I ran across this website today and found a couple of pictures of my blue TR4
in action at Sebring and Daytona I got a couple with the car but is was nice to
find a couple on action shots. There is much more there and there is a search
function that you can narrow down to find cars like the 10 pictures of the
TR250K. There are 389 Triumph photos. I didn't know this resource existed and I
really should be working right now..........

https://revslib.stanford.edu/catalog?f%5Bevent_ssi%5D%5B%5D=12+Hours+of+Sebring

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com
fot@autox.team.net