fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup Racers/Attendies - READ THIS!

To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup Racers/Attendies - READ THIS!
From: Scott Janzen via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 09:07:19 -0400

--Apple-Mail=_85784E7D-B491-44C7-8566-971DF179FBBB

This is hopefully my last email before I see you at Summit Point.  A =
couple of key things:

Paddock - We will have a designated paddock area, but it's tight, as is =
the entire paddock - if you are arriving after Weds night, send me an =
email.  We will hold space for you, but need to know your rig size.  If =
you are arriving Weds, I don't need to hear from you. We will be fending =
off other entrants who want your prime paddock space, and we only want =
people pissed off at us if we really need the space!  The track will not =
let you in until about 5 PM Weds (unless you are in the driver's =
school), so not much point in getting there much earlier.
Directions - If you are arriving from the north, but have a really big =
motorhome or a long two car trailer, you might want to skip the =
Inwood/Route 51 exit on I-81 and go down to Route 7 in Winchester.  This =
is because the Inwood route has a high center railroad crossing near the =
track.  I have no problem at all at the crossing with a Ford Expedition =
and 22' trailer, but am told the tractor-trailers and the bus-size =
motorhomes don't want to go this way.  Either route takes you on some =
country roads, and both routes have several turns with no signs for the =
track - if you have any questions about the best route send me an email.
Barbecue Friday Night - If you have not yet signed up, this is your last =
chance!  I have to commit to the number of people this coming week.  =
Send Jim Hassall an email, and we will take your $20 at the track.  You =
don't want to miss this - we have 110 racers and crew signed up, so =
that's where the fun is going to be!
Thurs Night wine and cheese/beer and bratwurst - We're going to have a =
little gathering and a few announcements about the weekend, some special =
guests, etc in the paddock Thurs after practices end, so BYO whatever =
you want.=20

There are 52 Triumph powered cars (one Peerless) signed up for the =
Kastner Cup, so it promises to be a great weekend!

See you there,

Scott=

--Apple-Mail=_85784E7D-B491-44C7-8566-971DF179FBBB

-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>This is hopefully my last email before I see you at Summit Point. =
class=3D"MailOutline"><li>Paddock - We will have a designated paddock =
area, but it's tight, as is the entire paddock - if you are arriving =
<u>after</u> Weds night, send me an email. &nbsp;We will hold space for =
you, but need to know your rig size. &nbsp;If you are arriving Weds, I =
don't need to hear from you. We will be fending off other entrants who =
want your prime paddock space, and we only want people pissed off at us =
if we really need the space! &nbsp;The track will not let you in until =
about 5 PM Weds (unless you are in the driver's school), so not much =
point in getting there much earlier.</li><li>Directions - If you are =
arriving from the north, but have a really big motorhome or a long two =
car trailer, you might want to skip the Inwood/Route 51 exit on I-81 and =
go down to Route 7 in Winchester. &nbsp;This is because the Inwood route =
has a high center railroad crossing near the track. &nbsp;I have no =
problem at all at the crossing with a Ford Expedition and 22' trailer, =
but am told the tractor-trailers and the bus-size motorhomes don't want =
to go this way. &nbsp;Either route takes you on some country roads, and =
both routes have several turns with no signs for the track - if you have =
any questions about the best route send me an email.</li><li>Barbecue =
Friday Night - If you have not yet signed up, this is your last chance! =
&nbsp;I have to commit to the number of people this coming week. =
&nbsp;Send Jim Hassall an email, and we will take your $20 at the track. =
&nbsp;You don't want to miss this - we have 110 racers and crew signed =
up, so that's where the fun is going to be!</li><li>Thurs Night wine and =

--===============1800862662438043373==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive