fot

[Fot] FW: MSD box

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] FW: MSD box
From: FoodDude via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 16:13:17 -0500
Those of you who know me know I am not a wrencher.  But I had occasion to
visit with a fellow named Brad Hand, who is with Flying Lizard Motorsports
now, and has connections to Triumphs and Triumph racing from years back.  On
the subject of MSD's, he offered that you never, ever start the car or turn
on the ignition when a charger of any kind is connected to the battery, as
that will doom an MSD, if not immediately, then certainly at the most
inopportune time...FWIW...

Those of you racing the Kas Cup, have a great time and take lots of
pictures.  Wish we could have made it this year.  The Spit is having wiring
issues so instead, will be racing a 914 with CVAR at Eagles Canyon this
weekend.

Cheers,
Dave