fot

Re: [Fot] CHGP at Mosport

To: Michael Moore <mmoore@mtmcpafirm.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] CHGP at Mosport
From: Jerry Van Vlack via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 14:09:54 -0400
Cc: Michael Moore via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
You do need a passport or one of those Border cards don't you?
I need to renew my Passport so that next year I can attend. Sadly not this
year. I do like Mosport.
JVV
---- Michael Moore via Fot <fot@autox.team.net> wrote:

This is my 3rd year going back, absolutely love the track, and VARAC is fun
group to spend the weekend with.

Border crossing has been a breeze each time.
                Do you have any weapons? No
                Do you have any weapons in the trailer? No
                Are you sure? Yes
                Ok, have a great weekend.

And the TR/MG race gets us an extra free session.

Thanks
Mike

Michael T. Moore, CPA
2007 West 32nd Street
Erie, PA 16508

Phone:  814-868-4831  ext 103
Fax:        814-864-7383
Email:    mmoore@mtmcpafirm.com

This electronic mail message contains confidential and legally privileged
information intended only for the use of the recipient. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, the reader is hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message is strictly
prohibited and is hereby instructed to notify the sender immediately by return
email and destroy this copy of this message.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive