fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2015 DVD

To: John <bfcc@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2015 DVD
From: Mike Deweerd <deweerdm@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 10:02:47 -0400
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>

--Apple-Mail-796C0060-11F4-444F-9109-C183E4A78206
        charset=us-ascii

Your hard work is well appreciated !=20
And I know I'm looking forward to seeing it completed=20
Cheers=20
Mike=20

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 4, 2015, at 6:39 AM, John <bfcc@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>=20
> I just wanted to give you all an update with regards to the progress of th=
is very extensive video production.  Currently I've just completed the first=
 rough cut and will be putting it all together and having a critical look la=
ter today.  It certainly looks very good in the editing software but I'm bei=
ng cautious because it is so big I doubt there's a computer powerful enough t=
o be able to run it through well enough to display it properly.  In order to=
 do that I need to compile it, join it all together and watch it as a master=
 AVI file.
>=20
> The race looks terrific thanks to the use of multiple in-car cameras and t=
hree track side cameras.  There is a lot going on all the time and despite u=
sing split screen techniques (up to four camera views concurrently) it's not=
 possible to include every single piece of action that went on, particularly=
 after the very frenetic re-start.  The only part of the race that has been e=
dited is of all the cars lined up in the pit lane following the black flag. =
 And yes, we do see the TR6 spin off onto the tyre wall.
>=20
> About 150 hours solid editing time has gone into this so far.  I need a va=
cation!
>=20
> John C.
ers.com
>=20
>=20

--Apple-Mail-796C0060-11F4-444F-9109-C183E4A78206
        charset=utf-8

bsp;</div><div>And I know I'm looking forward to seeing it completed&nbsp;</=
div><br>On Jun 4, 2015, at 6:39 AM, John &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:bfcc@hotmail.=
te"><div>

.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style>
 progress of this very extensive video production.&nbsp; Currently I've just=
 completed the first rough cut and will be putting it all together and havin=
g a critical look later today.&nbsp; It certainly looks very good in the edi=
ting software but I'm being cautious because it is so big I doubt there's a c=
omputer powerful enough to be able to run it through well enough to display i=
t properly.&nbsp; In order to do that I need to compile it, join it all toge=
ther and watch it as a master AVI file.<br><br>The race looks terrific thank=
s to the use of multiple in-car cameras and three track side cameras.&nbsp; T=
here is a lot going on all the time and despite using split screen technique=
s (up to four camera views concurrently) it's not possible to include every s=
ingle piece of action that went on, particularly after the very frenetic re-=
start.&nbsp; The only part of the race that has been edited is of all the ca=
rs lined up in the pit lane following the black flag.&nbsp; And yes, we do s=
ee the TR6 spin off onto the tyre wall.<br><br>About 150 hours solid editing=
eerdm@rogers.com">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/deweerdm@rogers.=
y></html>=

--Apple-Mail-796C0060-11F4-444F-9109-C183E4A78206--

--===============5450394639671373504==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive