fot

Re: [Fot] first drive at Laguna in TR3

To: kaskastner@gmail.com, dlhogye@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] first drive at Laguna in TR3
From: Gasket Works USA <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 22:47:19 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: Fot@autox.team.net
That was a fun event.  Interesting that my rear brakes failed after the third
lap.  The brake pipe kinked and cracked. Fortunately the fronts held.   But the
final turn prior to the front straight was not so much fun.  Had to lift and
brake way too early.   That's where jerry passed me on the inside.   Except he
couldn't hold the line and had a transient off track excursion.  What fun in
the rear view.   He still had one great race and deservedly won the cup!

M.N.Dunst
Gasket Works USA, LLC
Triple R Munitions, Inc.
gmt-8 Pacific time