fot

[Fot] TR3 Wheels & Wheel Wanted

To: <fmccjr@aol.com>
Subject: [Fot] TR3 Wheels & Wheel Wanted
From: "Jeff Snook" <jeffsnook01@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 16:38:48 -0400
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Rick, et. al.

I ran Panasport 6X15s on my TR3 for many years.  I now have a new set of the
ROTA 6X15s they sell for TR3s and TR4s.  They fit fine with slightly
different spacers than were used with the Panasports.  I'm running Hoosier
Speedster 185/65R15s on the ROTAs with no clearance problems.

WHEEL WANTED:  I have three of the 6X15 Panasports Model FS15E that are no
longer available.  I am looking for "one" of the FS models if anyone has one
they would like to sell.  That would give me a matching set of four that I
could use for a spare set of wheels/tires.  Then I could be like TR4 "hot
shoe" Mark Wheatley and rotate between sets based on wear!!

Thanks!

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com
419-344-0319 (Mobile)