fot

Re: [Fot] Grill Badges

To: "BillDentin@aol.com" <BillDentin@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Grill Badges
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 20:20:19 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Yes, there were some great badges.  Did Chris Bock do those?

Scott Barr
McCarty Law LLP
(920) 257-2233

BillDentin@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 06/23/2015 2:37:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
jhd11@hotmail.com writes:

Are there any of those beautiful FOT Grill Badges still around?  A fellow TR
guy is turning 60 and one would be a nice gift!  Thanks in advance.

Hmmmm.  I've seen the decals, cloth patches, and flags...but I don't recall
ever seeing a Grill Badge.  Did we have such an animal at one time?  If we
did...I sure missed getting one.

Bill Dentinger
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com