fot

Re: [Fot] Pittsburgh Racing this weekend

To: Scott Janzen <sjanzen@me.com>, 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>, Michael Moore <mmoore@mtmcpafirm.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Pittsburgh Racing this weekend
From: <jerryvv@roadrunner.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 14:06:56 -0400
Look forward to seeing all of you there on Saturday.
JVV
---- Michael Moore <mmoore@mtmcpafirm.com> wrote:
Yes I will be there, John also. Are you doing test day to learn track?

Thanks
Mike

Michael T. Moore, CPA
2007 West 32nd Street
Erie, PA 16508

Phone:  814-868-4831  ext 103
Fax:        814-864-7383
Email:    mmoore@mtmcpafirm.com

This electronic mail message contains confidential and legally privileged
information intended only for the use of the recipient. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, the reader is hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message is strictly
prohibited and is hereby instructed to notify the sender immediately by return
email and destroy this copy of this message.