fot

[Fot] Not TRIUMPH related, but...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Not TRIUMPH related, but...
From: billdentin@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 11:05:59 -0400

------=_Part_19228_1212021946.1436627159283

Amici...

 My copy of Vintage Motorsports arrived yesterday, and while I have yet to read
it cover to cover yet, I did flip through to ogle the pictures.  I noticed it
includes a nice feature article about the CHEETAH marque by Burt Levy.  It
includes mention and a great picture of the vintage CHEETAH race team FOTer
Jason Ostrowski is involved with here in the Midwest.  There is a great picture
of the team, which includes Jason and Brian Garcia, who drives that beast.

 Before you hit the ignition switch, the CHEETAH is scary just standing there.
When you do start it up, the roar of its growl makes the hair on your neck
stand before you even put it in gear.  I still must read the article, but it
deals with the team's ongoing development issues.  Handling, vice power or
speed, being the ongoing fine tuning issue.  I've watched that car run often at
Road America, and they're sure getting it sorted out.  Very, very impressive.

 Bill Dentinger

------=_Part_19228_1212021946.1436627159283

transparent;"><font color="#400040">Amici...<br>
and while I have yet to read it cover to cover yet, I did flip through to ogle
the pictures.&nbsp; I noticed it includes a nice&nbsp;feature article
about&nbsp;the CHEETAH marque by Burt Levy.&nbsp; It includes mention and a
great picture of the vintage CHEETAH race team&nbsp;FOTer Jason Ostrowski is
involved with here in the Midwest.&nbsp; There is a great picture of the team,
which&nbsp;includes Jason and Brian Garcia, who drives that beast.<br>
is scary just standing there.&nbsp; When you do start it up, the roar of its
growl makes the hair on your neck stand&nbsp;before you even put it in
gear.&nbsp; I still must read the article, but it deals with the team's ongoing
development issues.&nbsp; Handling, vice power or speed, being&nbsp;the ongoing
fine tuning issue.&nbsp; I've watched that car&nbsp;run often at Road America,
and they're sure getting it sorted out.&nbsp; Very, very impressive.<br>
lang="0" face="Arial" size="3" style="background-color: rgb(255, 255,
255);"><br>
------=_Part_19228_1212021946.1436627159283--

--===============1426197824066874483==

fot@autox.team.net