fot

Re: [Fot] Nomination & PVGP Race Report

To: Bill Tobin <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nomination & PVGP Race Report
From: Bruce Stutzman <stutztr4@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 19:43:20 -0400
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>, Jeff Snook <jeffsnook01@gmail.com>

--001a11c3371c4c0d0a051b571a5b

2nd for me for Russ.
Bruce

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 1:21 PM, Bill Tobin <william.tobin31@verizon.net>
wrote:

> I'll second Russ, nice guy and  car. He looks like he's having fun.
> Bill
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Snook" <jeffsnook01@gmail.com>

ail_extra"><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 1:21 PM, =
Bill Tobin <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:william.tobin31@verizon.=
net" target=3D"_blank">william.tobin31@verizon.net</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br=
px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">I&#39;ll second Russ, nice guy and=C2=A0 ca=
r. He looks like he&#39;s having fun.<br>
Bill<br>
----- Original Message ----- From: &quot;Jeff Snook&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"ma=
ilto:jeffsnook01@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">jeffsnook01@gmail.com</a>&gt;=