fot

Re: [Fot] Towing (New F-150)

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>, marty <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Towing (New F-150)
From: <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 19:37:20 +0000
I've wondered the same thing. I tow with a Sierra 2500HD and pull 10,000 lbs. I
do 98% of my driving without a trailer swo the idea of a 1/2 ton max tow truck
is appealing but I wonder about the brakes. I love the brakes on the 2500HD,
both stopping power and longevity. I put 180,000 miles on the last truck with
no brake job.

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com