fot

[Fot] Brad-Penn

To: "FOT team" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Brad-Penn
From: "Robert Johns" <rjohns@woh.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 19:07:00 -0400

--===============5159603399977731160==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_007B_01D0EF20.88F31B90"

------=_NextPart_000_007B_01D0EF20.88F31B90
        charset="Windows-1252"

I am finding it very interesting to see all the chatter about my home =
town.  I was born and grew up in Bradford and I suppose that I should =
know about as much about the Kendall Refinery, AKA Brad-Penn,  as anyone =
in FOT.  I grew up under the shadow of the Refinery.  I walked past the =
main gate and offices four times a day going to grade school.  (We had =
to go home for lunch!)  My father-in-law sold crude oil to the Kendall =
and his wells were among one of the tank farms, (that is, a cluster of =
storage tanks).  He also had, for many years, the largest service =
station that the Kendall had in existence. I had many friends that =
worked there, including my best buddy, who worked in the Control Lab. I =
still have some connections that I can reach out to, and I have a source =
of Brad-Penn oil,  when I happen to be going there.  I usually go at =
least twice a year to Bradford.  =20
Robert Johns
------=_NextPart_000_007B_01D0EF20.88F31B90
        charset="Windows-1252"

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I am finding it very interesting&nbsp;to =
see&nbsp;all the=20
chatter about my home town.&nbsp; I was born and grew up in Bradford and =
I=20
suppose that I should know about as much about the Kendall =
Refinery,&nbsp;AKA=20
Brad-Penn,&nbsp;&nbsp;as anyone in FOT. &nbsp;I grew up under the shadow =
of the=20
Refinery.&nbsp; I walked past the main gate and offices four times a day =
going=20
to grade school.&nbsp; (We had to go home for lunch!)&nbsp; My =
father-in-law=20
sold crude oil to the Kendall and his wells were among one of the tank =
farms,=20
(that is, a&nbsp;cluster of&nbsp;storage tanks). &nbsp;He also had, for =
many=20
years,&nbsp;the largest&nbsp;service station that the Kendall had in =
existence.=20
I had many friends that worked there, including my best buddy, who =
worked in the=20
Control Lab. I still have some connections that I can reach out to, and =
I have a=20
source of Brad-Penn oil, &nbsp;when I happen to be going there.&nbsp; I =
usually=20
go at least twice a year to Bradford.&nbsp; &nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Robert Johns</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5159603399977731160==--