fot

[Fot] Pittsburgh International

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Pittsburgh International
From: Lorne Fritz <lorne.fritz@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 00:26:27 -0400

--001a1134b964ce6ac905204e6679

I saw the in car of the vintage race .  I ran the original coarse 3 years
ago in the TR3 and thought it was ok.  Over the week end I took the TR8 out
to the new coarse,  Ran the first practice trying to find the line. shift
points and braking points.  Everything was good. Next session I really
started to pick up speed.  WOW, Looked smooth flat and easy in the video.
The hardest I ever had to work to get around a track.   Sometimes even hard
work can be fun.  Lorne

--001a1134b964ce6ac905204e6679

ginal coarse 3 years ago in the TR3 and thought it was ok.=C2=A0 Over the w=
eek end I took the TR8 out to the new coarse,=C2=A0=C2=A0Ran the first=C2=
=A0practice trying to find the line. shift points and braking points.=C2=A0=
 Everything was good. Next session=C2=A0I really started to pick up speed.=
=C2=A0 WOW, Looked smooth flat and easy in the video.=C2=A0 The hardest I e=
ver had to work=C2=A0to get=C2=A0around a track.=C2=A0=C2=A0 Sometimes even=
 hard work can be fun.=C2=A0 Lorne</div>

--001a1134b964ce6ac905204e6679--

--===============1953795618578193202==

fot@autox.team.net