fot

[Fot] October Runnings. Blackhawk Farms Raceway. 24/25 October 2015

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] October Runnings. Blackhawk Farms Raceway. 24/25 October 2015
From: Joe Alexander <joealexandervintage@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 09:35:25 -0500
FOT,

Season Finale?

On the Illinois/Wisconsin border, BHFs has turned into a real jewel of a race
track over the years. It has an amazing infrastructure and free camping.

We (VSCDA) have hosted he Blackhawk Classic there since 1992, and it started
with Stirling Moss as honored guest.

In October, "That Looooong Race" has been held as long as I can remember. It
has current era racing sanctioned by Midwest Council, but a day is set aside
for vintage racing. There are four sessions on a Sunday of racing and the price
is right.

Jeff Snook, Tony Drews, Sean Alexander, Jason Ostrowski, and perhaps Scott
Barr, and The Ryan's will be there. FOT Brian Garcia will be running, as well.

If you are looking for a season finale, and you are within towing distance,
this is worth considering.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648